Looking for a jewelry gift to give to that special someone?


Searching for a beautiful gift to give to your bridesmaids?

Want a unique jewelry gift for the person who has everything?

BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOMIZED, HAND-MADE JEWELRY is the answer!

Each set includes one hand-made three strand ribbon and glass bead necklace with matching pierced or clip-on earrings.

Each necklace and earring set is hand-made, using high-quality ribbon and glass beads. Every set comes packaged in a jewelry gift box.
NECKLACE OPTIONS

If you are interested in creating your own custom-made set for an event (like a wedding) or for a gift, please contact me directly with your questions. I will be looking for answers to the following questions:

* Desired Ribbon Color - see pictures below for ribbon colors available; if you are looking for something beyond these, please let me know and I will do my best to find it

* Desired Bead Color - see pictures below for bead color ideas; I will do my best to find what you need, and work with you to develop a color scheme to your liking

* Desired Clasp/Earring Hardware Color - either silver or gold are available

* Desired Earring Type - clip-on or pierced backings.

* Number of Jewelry Sets Needed - I can custom make as many identical sets as you need. Please just understand that the more sets you order, the longer it will take me to make.
EXCELLENT BRIDESMAID JEWELRY AND GIFTS!

Check out my photos below! These necklaces have been ordered for several weddings and can be custom-made to match your bridesmaids dresses and/or wedding colors! I've also done mother-of-the-bride and other bridal party gifts that have been well-received!

Any questions, please let me know!

*************************************************************

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Orders

These photos features some necklaces from two recent orders. The necklace on the left was made with lavender beads and light blue ribbon for bridesmaids for a wedding. The next three were for another order. Beginning at the necklace second from the left, they are for the following bridal party members: mother-in-law of the bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids. The colors used for this wedding included ivory, white, clear beads with gold detailing, toffee, and mocha ribbon (specially dyed for this order!).

No comments: